THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC demands our highest attention to avoid contact or transmission of COVID-19 and other infections as per recommendations from the World Health, Health Canada and Ontario’s Public Health organizations, for everyone’s safety – our patients, our staff, our families and our communities.
The North Toronto Sleep Centre is open for sleep studies at a reduced capacity with strict infection control guidelines in place. Please do not attend your appointment if you are not feeling well or have been in contact with anyone who is Covid positive. You will be screened for Covid by phone and again when you arrive for your sleep study including temperature check. If you are feeling ill, please let us know ASAP to rebook you. You will not lose you place in line if you are sick.
All physician consultation appointments are currently by telephone. To protect your confidentiality, please receive the call in a private location where you will be able to talk to the doctor as confidentially as possible.
- All rooms are cleaned to the strictest guidelines
- All patient testing rooms have Air Purifier cleaning system including HEPA filter UV light
- All staff will be wearing full Personal Protective Equipment during while in contact with patients.
- All staff are regularly screened.
- All CPAP patients will be asked to bring their own mask and tubing.
- All patients will be required to wear a mask/face covering to attend their appointment